- £585 per week
- £84 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- 2 sofa beds
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Preferred changeover day: Saturday
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 9am
Pumlumon Penthouse apartment covers the top two floors of a beautiful seafront Victorian terrace house, right on the glorious Aberystwyth promenade. The apartment is tastefully furnished in a 'seaside calm' style with modern and elegant fixtures and fittings. The large bay window in the open plan living area allows light to flood into the room whilst framing the magnificent uninterrupted sea view. The apartment is in a peaceful yet central location of the popular holiday resort of Aberystwyth, a stone's throw away from the beach. There is also an abundance of lovely independent shops, pubs and restaurants within a few minutes walk of the property. It really is a foodie heaven, with options to suit all tastes and budgets.
Aberystwyth is on the west coast of Wales, equidistant to the cathedral city of St Davids and the surfers' haven of Aberdaron at the western tip of the Llyn Peninsula. Within the town, there is Aberystwyth Castle and you can take a walk up Pen Dinas Hill to take a closer look at the 1850s monument, erected as a memorial to the first Duke of Wellington. At the northern end of Aberystwyth promenade, rising dramatically from the sea, Constitution Hill offers stunning views of the town, Cardigan Bay, and on a clear day, 26 mountain peaks spanning much of the length of Wales. To reach these spectacular views you can travel by train on the longest funicular electric cliff railway in Britain, which has been transporting visitors to the summit since opening in 1896.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: Open plan layout with large bay window and incredible sea views, Smart TV, sofa, 2 armchairs, dining table and chairs for 4. Sleek, modern kitchen featuring oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers and an armchair. En suite: Large walk-in rain shower, hand wash basin, WC.
- Bedroom 2: 2 x 3ft single beds (zip & link - can be made up as super kingsize on request), bedside cabinets.
- Shower Room: Walk in shower, hand wash basin, WC.
- Heating and electricity: Included. Central heating.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot and high-chair: Not provided.
- Hairdryers: 2 provided.
- Pets: Not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains water supply.
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car at rear of property.
Excellent property with amazing views. I would definitely stay again.
You will want for nothing in this well equipped, comfortably furnished apartment in a stunning location on the seafront.
The location and comfort of the property was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Excellent property overlooking the sea, great views. Location ideal easy walking to bars, cafes etc. Property itself renovated to a very high standard, comfortable well equipped. Ideal staycation.
Excellent property and very well equipped for all needs.