Holiday Voucher - Terms of Usage
If your voucher has been created from a booking cancelled due to Coronavirus, the voucher total will match the amount paid previously towards the booking and only one voucher is issued per booking.
- Voucher valid for bookings between date of voucher creation and 31st Dec 2022 for holidays that are to be taken between date of voucher creation and 31st Dec 2022.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed past the expiry date supplied with the voucher.
- Voucher is non-transferrable, has no cash value and cannot ordinarily be refunded*.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction/booking.
- Voucher can only be redeemed through an Original Cottages Family brand.
- Voucher cannot be used through travel agents or any third party affiliate partner.
- Voucher can only be used for bookings created after voucher issue, they cannot be redeemed against existing bookings or used retrospectively.
- If redeeming the voucher over the phone, or in person, please provide the email address that the voucher is associated with.
- The vendor has the right to withdraw whole or part vouchers without prior notice.
- Voucher can only be redeemed against the specified property/properties, where availability allows.
- Remaining voucher balance from a transaction will create a new voucher, where a transaction requires payment greater than the voucher balance available, additional payment will be required.
- When used, our standard Booking Conditions apply.
- Voucher terms and conditions are governed by UK law.
* exclusions apply if we are obliged to cancel your booking (because the property is not available to let) before offering you the alternative options of transfer or refund.