- £699 per week
- £100 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Shepherds hut (with hot tub at extra cost per night) style glamping in the Brecon Beacons.Themed on a railway carriage the unit has been handcrafted using Welsh oak and red cedar. With stunning views from the decking across the valley it is the perfect location to relax and unwind. The area is a natural Dark Skies reserve meaning you will be totally amazed by the night sky. This luxury glamping unit is located on a large farm including woodland, walks, trails, open fields and a river with fishing rights included. One of the footpaths is a trail that leads to a great country pub.. (The crog loft can also sleep 2 children)
Open plan cabin with king sized bed.
Dining area that can fold away to maximise space.
Kitchen inlcudes basin, friddge, kettle and toaster.
Bathroom - stylish shower unit (full sized), wc and basin
There is a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder). Suitable for 2 children however not suitable for young children.
Decked balcony area to look out over the countryside with table and chair a and relaxing rocking chair. Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave. Wood-fired hot tub.
- 2 pets (max) welcome at £20 per pet. Pets are not to be allowed on beds.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Not suitable for small children
- Heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crave (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the unit on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
There are 3 cottages and 2 other glamping units on the same farm. Each uit is set apart with its own private area. The 3 cottages are Onnen Fawr Cottage , Onnen Fawr Barn and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 35 in total.
We had a really lovely stay in the Mallard. It was clean and fully furnished. Hot tub was lovely, but not the wood fired one advertised, it was a lovely, easy to use modern one. Pet friendly with water and food bowl provided. Beautiful at night time, able to hear the neighbouring sheep, but not too loud! We have a very anxious dog and the hut is a nice distance from other huts and sheep that he was fine! We had such a lovely stay and would definitely come again
Fantastic stay. Thoroughly recommend. Great accommodation and perfect location.