- £1,012 per week
- £145 per night
- 8 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.05 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
The Cottage, situated in the fishing village of Seahouses, is a beautiful spacious dormer bungalow with spectacular sea views towards the Farne Islands. It is in the ideal location for those wishing to holiday in a property close to the village amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants and cafe’s, and is only a short walk to a fantastic sandy beach.
Sleeping up to 8 guests, The Cottage makes a great base for exploring the award-winning Northumbrian Coastline, nearby castles and the Holy Island of Lindisfarne.
There are quality fittings and furnishings throughout the property, including an extremely well-equipped open plan kitchen diner with spectacular sea views. The large lounge at the front of the property, also boasts sea views. To the front and side of this holiday cottage is a large fully enclosed rear garden with table and chairs, ideal for enjoying sunny summer evenings.
Enter straight from the south facing sunny enclosed garden into the utility room, which then leads into the open plan kitchen/diner, with stunning sea views
- Fantastic sea views
- Electric cooker
- Large fridge/freezer
- Kettle & toaster
- Pans, crockery, cutlery and a range of glasses
- Eco-friendly cleaning products for guests use
- Hand towel, tea towel and oven mit
- Large dining table to seat up to 8 guests
- Utility room with washing machine/dryer, storage cupboards and sink
- Large, light room with comfortable sofas
- Log burner
- Side tables with lights
- TV & DVD
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1: with super king zip and link bed (can be made as either double or twin)
- Bedroom 2: with single bed
- Bathroom with bath & shower attachment, wash basin and WC
- Shower room with power shower, wash basin and WC
- Bedroom 3: with twin beds and views over fields towards the Cheviot Hills
- Bedroom 4: with double bed and stunning sea views
- Bedroom 5: with single bed and views over the garden
- Shower room with washbasin and WC.
- Ample parking on driveway
- Large fully enclosed rear garden, garden to front and side of property
- Table and chairs for alfresco dining
What's included @ The Cottage
- Bedding, quality bed linen and towels
- All rooms have wardrobes, drawers, and bedside tables with lights
- Travel cot (please supply your own cot mattress, linen & towels for the infant)
- High chair
- Electricity, included in the price
- Welcome pack: tea coffee, sugar, milk and a sweet treat
- Welcome toiletries: Toilet rolls, shampoo, shower gel (eco-friendly)
- Cleaning pack: Washing up liquid, multi-surface cleaner & cleaning cloths (all cleaning products are eco-friendly)
Bringing your dog on holiday
The Cottage welcomes 2 well behaved dogs. When you book you will be asked to provide some information about your pets which will aide the owner in ensuring that the property is set up to welcome them.
- A bit of K9 etiquette should be observed during your stay:
- Your pet should not be left in the property unattended (unless crated - crates can be hired)
- Your pet should not be allowed in the bedrooms or on furniture
- On booking for your pet, you are confirming that it is fully up to date on its flea treatment
- All evidence of your dog must be removed from the house and grounds on departure.
- The property is non-smoking throughout
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome free of charge
- With regret, this property is not suitable for wheelchair users
Superb location. Very comfortable cottage, which was well equipped. Great garden for the children and the dog.
A lovely, spacious and well equipped cottage, in a beautiful location just opposite the sea. The views from the property are stunning, we saw fabulous sunsets over Bamburgh Castle. The younger members of the party and our dog loved the big garden. Three generations and a dog had a great holiday.
Home from home, this is our 5th holiday at this property and we are never disappointed with its location, cleanliness and equipment.