- £1,330 per week
- £190 per night
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 5 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.4 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Craig y Glyn is an imposing 6 bedroom detached property located in Llanbedrog village, within walking distance of two good family pubs, local store, Llanbedrog's National Trust beach, beach bistro, Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and tea rooms.
The 3 storey property operates as a Bed and Breakfast out of peak season and offers 6 stylish and well appointed bedrooms, 4 bedrooms with en suite and 2 bedrooms in a suite with interconnecting shower room ideal for a family.
Downstairs there is a formal sitting room and a large open plan dining and lounge. The house lends itself to an ideal property for large families and groups looking for a break whilst maintaining some privacy with well-appointed bedrooms.
- welcoming entrance hall
- lovely formal stylish front lounge with multi-fuel burner set in a pretty white fire place, comfy sofas with co-ordinating armchairs, HDTV with Freeview channels and DVD
- large dining room/second lounge with with multi-fuel burner set in a pretty white fire place, sofa, large dining table and chairs for 12 guests, well-stocked bookcase, bureau, HDTV with Freeview channels and DVD
- very well equipped kitchen with contemporary style units, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob and extractor, larder style fridge/freezer, ample storage, dual aspect windows, table and chairs for 2
- dining area with large oak dining table and seating for 12
- shared utility room with washer, dryer and sink
- stairs to first floor landing
- bedroom 1 - rear double bedroom with pine double bed and co-ordinating bedside tables, hanging space, chest of drawers, HDTV with Freeview channels en suite shower room with shower cubicle with elecric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- private door leading to bedroom 2 and shower room - 2 stylish divan single beds with pretty headboards (can be made up as a super king), co-ordinating white wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables and dressing table with stool, HDTV with Freeview channels, 2 lovely wing occasional chairs, view over the front of the property, large shower room with double corner cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 3 - front double bedroom with pine double bed and co-ordinating wardrobe, bedside tables, chest of drawers, HDTV with Freeview channels, view over the front of the property, en suite shower room with shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- stairs to second floor
- bedroom 4 - front double eaves bedroom with pine double bed and co-ordinating bedside tables and chest of drawers, built-in wardrobe, HDTV with Freeview channels, view over the front of the property, large and stylish black and white en suite bathroom room with feature roll top bath shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 5 and bedroom 6 - both rooms have private doors off the landing and a further lockable door to the bathroom making an ideal suite for a family
- bedroom 5 - front double bedroom with pine double bed and co-ordinating bedside tables, hanging space, chest of drawers, HDTV with Freeview channels
- bedroom 6 - rear single bedroom with white framed single bed, additional single pull out bed (can be used to accommodate another guest), hanging space, pine bed side tables, hanging space, HDTV with Freeview channels
- bedroom 5 and bedroom 6 en suite shower room with large shower cubicle with elecric shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC
- large driveway with ample parking for cars and boats.
- WiFi/broadband included
- luxury Eygptian cotton bedding included
- full central heating
- 6 bedrooms, 5 en suite bathrooms
- ample parking
- families only
- strictly no pets (except guide dogs)
- no smoking
- please note that the owners caravan lies within the same grounds as Craig y Glyn and shares the same access
Craig y Glyn was a great base for accommodating our family across 3 generations. The bedrooms were all of a good size and very clean and comfortable with good ensuite facilities - the showers were hot and had good pressure. The kitchen was well equipped with modern appliances. The house is conveniently located for the beach and the lovely walk over the cliffs to Abersoch with fabulous views. The Spar and pub are very convenient and the gallery was a lovely to look around. We were a little concerned about the proximity to the road but in fact we did not hear the road at all inside the house even with windows open and the road is very quiet in the evening. The owners were welcoming and attentive.
Fantastic property for a family holiday. Lots of room and great that all rooms had showers. Perfect location. Short walk to the beach, shorter walk to the pub and even shorter walk to the shop. Loads of amazing beaches all within a 25 minute drive. Swimming, paddle boarding and beautiful sun rises.