Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw ( the ‘Competition’) is promoted by Original Cottages, whose registered office is at The Original Cottage Company, Bank House, Market Square, Reepham, Norfolk, NR10 4JJ , and is subject to the following terms and conditions and those set out below applying to each of the prizes.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over only, except employees or family members of employees of The Original Cottage Company or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner can be found at www.cottageholidays.co.uk/easter-devon-break, internet access is required to enter this competition; entries should be submitted and are only accepted and validated when made online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering the Competition, participants agree to:
i. the terms and conditions of the Competition;
iii. being contacted by Original Cottages for marketing purposes.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The competition will be open for entries from Wednesday 18th March 2015 09:00 GMT and will close on Monday 6th April 09:00 GMT. Entries received outside of this period will not be accepted. The winner will be chosen at random by computer software from all qualifying entries with the correct answer to the competition question received during the competition period.
- The prize winner will be notified via email by Original Cottages and must respond accepting the Prize within two days of receiving notification of having won the Prize. In the event of non-acceptance, no answer or failure to accept within the specified period or for the dates available, Original Cottages reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. A replacement winner will be chosen at random by computer software from all qualifying entries with the correct answer to the competition question received during the competition period.
- By entering this competition, you agree that Original Cottages and Booja-Booja have permission to send you marketing material and emails related to products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
- By entering the Competition, the winners consent to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Competition.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. Any use of false names and/or details will result in disqualification. Any entries made using a script, bot and/or other software will automatically be disqualified.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value, be used in conjunction with any other offer or has any cancellation value once booked. The prize does not include insurance, travel or food and any additional expenses incurred during the holiday will be the responsibility of the winner. The prize is subject to Original Cottages booking terms and conditions (except Cancellation/Curtailment Protection Scheme) and to be used on one new booking of up to 7 nights stay in 2015 for up to 6 people only at the specified holiday home publicised on the website at www.cottageholidays.co.uk/easter-devon-break.
- The prize offered is subject to availability and not available during these periods: 28.03.15 – 11.04.15, 23.05.15 – 30.05.15, 10.07.15 – 05.09.15, 18.12.15 – 02.01.16.
- The prize cannot be sold for monetary gain. If a prize is sold to a third party, that prize will be deemed as void. Once booked and confirmed with Original Cottages the dates and destination cannot be altered.
- The runners-up prize must be delivered to a UK postcode.
- The winner’s name will be used through social media activity, including Facebook and Twitter, and also through other mediums such as email marketing.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third parties without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platforms used to publicise the competition.
- Original Cottages does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Competition (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries). Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Original Cottages reserves the right to cancel or modify this Competition at any time at its sole discretion.
- Original Cottages reserves the right to change the Prize and these terms and conditions at any time its sole discretion.
- Original Cottages decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence relating to this decision will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.